Sunday 12 August 2012

Nostalgia Range launched!

My first blog post has to go my new 'Nostalgia' stationery range which has just launched with retailer 'Wilkinson'. I first met Wilkinsons whilst exhibiting at 'One Year On' at New Designers which they actually sponsor. They are so supportive of new talent and the new trends team (who are changing the face of Wilkos by the way!) were looking for emerging designers to add to their database. When a project came up a few months later I was over the moon and was even more thrilled when they gave me the brief, I have wanted to do something vintage for ages ! and its so different to my work. The best part of the process was applying my designs to the all the quirky products the buyers sourced, and seeing my work come to life.

The range is being sold in 250 stores and I've been fully credited for the collection with my photograph in store and a short bio- fantastic! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the design. Hoping they have it in my local store. You were my tutor at the NDA. Congratulations on your success :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, I remember u! hope u r well xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) and wow really?

      I bought the tape measure, some pens, the office tidy box, a diary, bookmark, the photo album, an a4 folder and some notebooks from the range today. Bought a few things as part of Xmas gifts as well. I love the vintage look of the range :)

      Do you miss the NDA at all? x

      Delete